Your education clicks at iQ Academy!
iQ Academy is a complete online middle and high school including a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics Plus (STEM+) initiative focus that fits your student, your schedule, and your family. As an accredited, public, tuition-free* school, we offer an innovative, high-quality alternative to the traditional learning experience while working together to prepare students for their world and 21st Century Careers.
iQ Academy Kansas is a program of Manhattan-Ogden USD 383.
School on your terms
- Study subjects that interest you
- Learn online, wherever you have internet access
- Teachers are available and will reply to voicemail or email within 24 hours
- Log-in to your school supplied laptop†
iQ Academy Kansas is your accredited, tuition-free* 7-12 online school.
- Award-winning, interactive online high school and middle school curriculum with a concentrated focus on STEM+ learning.
- Personalized instruction from Kansas certified teachers keep you on the path to success.
- Broad, engaging curriculum including over 120 courses, including Foreign Language, Engineering Technology, Design, and AP courses.
- Cross-curricular projects that enhance traditional assignments.
- Clubs, local events, and academic outings focused on classroom content for students and families.
- Application, collaboration, and transfer of information and skills to better prepare students for 21st Century Careers
- Career shadowing integrated into coursework throughout our STEM+ learning initiative
- Individual attention from counselors and teachers means there is no limit to what you can learn.
- Use of laptop† for full-time students makes connecting easy.
* iQ Academy does not charge tuition. We do charge a $70 materials fee in the fall.
† Full-time students may request use of a laptop while enrolled in school.